A sword that carries many burdens and lives, once used by an expert of its kind.
Item Description in Inventory
Saber is a Legendary sword.
Bạn đang xem: saber v2
It can be obtained with a 100% drop chance from the Saber Expert, which can only be accessed by doing the Saber Expert Puzzle.
This sword can be upgraded to tướng Saber V2, significantly better phàn nàn Saber V1.
- Earn one million Bounty / Honor.
- Player must kill another player with a similar level that also has a million or more phàn nàn a million Bounty/Honor.
There are no mastery or level requirements.
A message saying "Something weird has occurred to tướng your <Saber>." will appear, if done correctly. Note that the appearance of the sword itself will not change at all and neither will the name of the 2 moves, but the moves will appear different and more powerful.
If the player completes all the steps but doesn't have the sword, a message saying "Something weird has happened, but you lack the required item".
Xem thêm: vaobong.net
Talk to tướng the Blacksmith in order to tướng Upgrade.
Xem thêm: phục hồi tin nhắn đã xóa
|The user charges up, then dashes forward, damaging everything in their path.|
|The user sends 3 air slashes in the direction of their cursor.|
|This move is, in theory, just V1's Z combined with V1's X. There's an area where the 2 moves combine, and once the player manage to tướng land it on the enemy, will khuyến mãi extremely high damage due to tướng it being the equivalent of 2 sword moves at once. The user charges up, dashes forward, and this time sends two air slashes flying.|
|The user sends a red projectile made out of four beams in the direction of their cursor, doing more damage phàn nàn its V1 counterpart and having a larger hitbox.|
- Good damage.
- Decent hitbox on the attacks.
- Obtainable as early as level 200, making it a good starter weapon.
- Good for grinding.
- Low mastery requirements.
- [Z] Deadly Rush is a good bộ combo extender.
- [Z] Deadly Rush has decent travel (Better phàn nàn Saber V2).
- Extremely high damage on the Z move if it is a critical.
- Great for killing Sea Beasts.
- Every other weapon is (in theory) good with Saber V2, since the combos possible with it are endless, and khuyến mãi tons of damage.
- It is possible to tướng bởi a one-shot using just Human's V3 ability along with the Z and X move, if done right.
- Pretty decent range on the M1 and skills.
- Both moves drain 3 Instinct dodges from the enemy, making it possible to tướng drain a total of 6 Instinct dodges.
- Not too hard to tướng obtain.
- Low mastery requirements.
- Cannot hit Chop users.
- Does not break Instinct.
- The bộ combo possible with the Z and X move has severe kết thúc lag.
- Both moves doesn't have that big of a hitbox, making it easy to tướng avoid.
- Low click damage.
- Below average for PvP.
- [Z] Deadly Rush can be decently hard to tướng hit.
- Unless the player have decently good aim, often either one or two of the X move's slashes miss the target completely.
- Still a Low travel potential compared to tướng other swords such as Yama and Spikey Trident.
- Like V1, Cannot hit Chop users.
- Like V1, it still doesn't break Instinct.
- Difficult to tướng hit a critical hit with [Z] Deadly Rush.
- The bộ combo possible with the Z and X move still has severe kết thúc lag.
- Lower travel potential phàn nàn Saber V1.
- This sword was added in the 1st Update, and was reworked in Update trăng tròn.
- [Z] Deadly Rush is a good bộ combo extender ví always try to tướng bộ combo with that (for low level).
- Due to tướng its incredible damage, Saber V2 is still considered to tướng be fairly decent sword in PvP in the Second Sea. However, it is recommended that the player upgrade to tướng a better sword as they progress out of the Second Sea and enter the Third Sea.
- The player should aim accurately to tướng khuyến mãi a critical hit on player's opponent (V2).
- V2's [Z] Deadly Rush, used at the perfect distance, has the highest damage out of every sword move in the game, doing over 6600 damage at max sword stats on players and over 8850 damage if upgraded (with accessories that buff sword damage).
- This is one of the best swords for grinding, as its M1 giao dịch high damage, with little to tướng no knockback, and has a low cooldown.
- While this sword can be great for PvP, it can only really work if the opponent is not using Instinct. As this sword doesn't have any moves that break Instinct, it's suggested to tướng have another weapon equipped that can break Instinct easily.
- Each M1 attack does more phàn nàn the last (Example: 1700 base damage -> 2350 damage by the fourth swing).
- It is recommended to tướng bounty hunt with Ice or Dark along with this, the player can pull enemies with Dark X move to tướng the critical Z attack range.
- The Saber's handguard model cuts into the hilt.
- Saber v2 Z is Saber v1 Z + X combinated but has only 2 slashes.
- Saber V2 is considered to tướng be the best sword for Sea Beast hunting due to tướng it being able to tướng hit Sea Beasts with both skills while also having huge damage and low cooldown.
- Saber V2 has the highest damage in game (with 600 mastery, all stat points in saber and critical hit)
|Mythical||Cursed Dual Katana • Dark Blade • Hallow Scythe • Triple Dark Blade • True Triple Katana|
|Legendary||Bisento • Buddy Sword • Canvander • Dark Dagger • Koko • Midnight Blade • Pole (1st Form) • Pole (2nd Form) • Rengoku • Saber • Saddi • Shark Anchor • Shisui • Spikey Trident • Tushita • Wando • Yama|
|Rare||Dragon Trident • Dual-Headed Blade • Gravity Cane • Jitte • Longsword • Pipe • Soul Cane • Trident • Wardens Sword|
|Uncommon||Iron Mace • Shark Saw • Triple Katana • Twin Hooks|
|Common||Cutlass • Dual Katana • Katana|